Talk about your WELCOME TO RENFAIRE REGICIDE HINTS & REVEALS
This resource is designed to encourage your progress through the season on an episode-by-episode basis. If you find yourself stuck at any point in an episode, you can access that episode’s Hints, Reveals, and Solutions page to get back on track.
HOW TO USE
- Select the episode number you’re working on (found on your box’s inventory card).
- Use the password from your inventory card to gain access.
- Navigate to the section that contains the information you’re looking for.
- If you’re looking for a quick refresher on the story so far, navigate to the RECAP section.
- If you’re looking for spoiler-free help on a code or puzzle, navigate to the HINTS section.
- If you’re looking for the answer to a code or puzzle, navigate to the REVEALS section.
- If you want to make sure that you’ve discovered everything in the box, navigate to the INVENTORY, HIDDEN ITEMS, AND HIDDEN TEXT section.
- If you’re having trouble reading a handwritten document or require audio captioning, navigate to the ACCESSIBILITY section.
- If you would like a step-by-step walkthrough of the episode’s solution, navigate to the SOLUTION section.
Keep in mind, this game has layers. These episode hints and reveals WILL NOT expose all answers or possibilities that exist within the game. Your time and effort are rewarded with a richer experience — the more you put in, the more you get out.
The king of a local renaissance festival was found murdered and burned in the iron smith’s forge. A suspect has been arrested, but Artemis Troy, the faire’s squire, is the only one who believes in their innocence. Art reaches out to you to help find the true culprit.
- Dedicate a space to sift through evidence.
- Organize your evidence with a Murder Board.
- Gather your resources: pens, highlighters, notebooks, and other investigative tools.
- Be sure to hold on to every piece of evidence — you never know when a new clue might help to recontextualize something you’ve already seen!
- Examine everything:
- To complete an episode: