- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below. We collect information from you in a variety of ways: when you interact with our Website, when you register to use any part of the Services, and when you use the Services.
- Services Registration and Use.
- Account. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, and password when you create an account to log in to the Services (“Account”). We may also collect your device advertising identifier.
- Usage Data. Information about your interactions with the Services which may include the products or subscriptions you purchase. This also may include details of advertising you receive through the Services.
- Payment. When you choose to purchase and pay for certain Services, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing information (if we did not collect such information when you initially registered for an Account).
- General – Voluntary Disclosures by You.
- Contact Us. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- User Content. If you upload any comments or other content to any of our forums, we will collect that content including any Personal Data you include therein.
- Other Collections. We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- General – Automatic Data Collection.
- IP Address. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We may associate your IP address with your account and your other Personal Data.
- Use of Your Personal Data.
- General Use. In general, Personal Data we collect is used to provide the Services to you, enable your use of the Services, respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Company; and
- display promotions to you, including promotions relevant to your location.
- User Testimonials. If you send us a testimonial about our Services, we may use and disclose it (including your first name) in our discretion. However, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your full name along with the testimonial.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze usage patterns so that we may enhance our Services and improve Website navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers, for example: to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Website; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; and to provide technical support.
- Third Parties for Marketing. We may enter into agreements with companies to disclose Personal Data to them for their marketing purposes.
BECAUSE WE DO NOT CONTROL THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THESE THIRD-PARTY COMPANIES, YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES.
- Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights.
(AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83)
A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT WHO HAS PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA TO A BUSINESS WITH WHOM HE/SHE HAS ESTABLISHED A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES (A “CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER”) MAY REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER THE BUSINESS HAS DISCLOSED PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IN GENERAL, IF THE BUSINESS HAS MADE SUCH A DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, UPON RECEIPT OF A REQUEST BY A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER, THE BUSINESS IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA WAS DISCLOSED IN THE PRECEDING CALENDAR YEAR, AS WELL AS A LIST OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WERE DISCLOSED. CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS MAY REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS LAW BY E-MAILING SAM@HUNTAKILLER.COM. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO ONE REQUEST PER CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER EACH YEAR AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE BY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may change any of your contact information in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
- Security of Your Personal Data.
- The Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also may require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- For payments using the Services, we use the payment services of third party payment processors. We do not process, record or maintain your credit card.
- Transfer and Storage of Data Abroad. We do not intentionally offer, market, target, or direct our products to people living in the European Economic Area. However, if you are using our Website or Services from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the Website or using any Services and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
- Children Under 13. Our Services are not directed to children under age 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the details below. If we learn that personal data has been collected from a child under 13, then we will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
Gnomish Hat, Inc.
921 E. Fort Ave, STE 100, Baltimore, MD 21230
Baltimore, MD 21230
Last Revised: July 30, 2020