The Paranormal Bundle
The Paranormal Bundle
It's SCARY how much you will save on Hunt A Killer's Paranormal Bundle. Save $100 on two very different games from the Hunt A Killer catalog. Blair Witch: Superneutral is widely regarded as one of our most difficult box sets, suitable for hardcore paranormal investigators who want a long and challenging investigation. In the spirit of the spooky season we are bundling this with our more party-friendly game Ghastly Manor and giving you $100 off. That's like getting two games for the price of one.
Blair Witch Difficulty: ♦♦♦♦♢
- Back Track: Requires referencing evidence found in previous Season 2 episodes (Season 1 play not required)
- Eye for Detail: Especially close reading of the evidence
- Challenging Ciphers: At least one challenging code or cipher
- Self-Guided: Explore the story without being directed
- Plentiful Puzzles: Puzzles that require critical reading or creating a timeline
Blair Witch: Superneutral
Burkittsville is visited by a small team of podcasters, led by Ed Barrett and James Durant. Their podcast, SuperNeutral, is a huge hit, and they’re looking to make a Blair Witch special episode. When most of the team goes missing, Ed turns to you to help find his team and discover the secrets that lie within the woods.
Blair Witch: Superneutral is a standalone season and can be enjoyed without previously playing Blair Witch Season 1.
* 10-15 hours of gameplay told over 6 episodes.
* An original story that takes place in the Blair Witch universe.
* Perfect for a series of game or date nights.
A world-class ghost hunter, you’ve never met an apparition you couldn’t handle. But when you and your team are called to Ghastly Manor, a hotbed of haunting paranormal activity, you’ll be faced with your most difficult task to date: banishing five powerful spirits from the infested inn while making life and death choices that put your whole team at risk.
Unravel the secrets of Ghastly Manor’s ghosts, solve their puzzles and riddles, and answer the questions that keep them tethered to the physical plane. Do that all before your time runs out, and you might just make it out alive.
* 90 Minutes of Gameplay
* An all-in one story suitable for your 14 year old up to your grandparents!
* Perfect game to avoid the crowded halloween parties but still be in the spooky spirit.