Fresh mystery content delivered to your inbox.
- An unfolding Murder Mystery told in 6 parts (episodes)
- 5-7x longer than the standalone games
- Combines physical evidence with online gameplay
Copper Cliffs, Arizona is a small wealthy town in the midst of a brutal Mayoral race. To ensure that her fellow town citizens know the truth behind each candidate and their platforms, journalist Ashley Mendoza begins to report solely on the candidates. But when she is found dead, Ashley’s inside source at one of the campaigns, Frannie, suspects foul play…and is worried she may be next. Can you help Frannie figure out what’s really going on in Copper Cliffs?
- Learn about the candidates and their staffs, and try to determine who may have had a reason to kill Ashley.
- Examine secret messages and private correspondence to glean details that the police may have missed.
- Uncover the skeletons hiding in politician’s closets.
- Put the evidence together and bring Ashley’s murderer to justice before they strike again.
Someone wants to keep Ashley’s discoveries secret. Can you help uncover the truth and find justice for Ashley?
Game Play Elements:
- Back Track: Requires referencing evidence found in earlier episodes
- Eye for Detail: Especially close reading of the evidence
- Plentiful Puzzles: Puzzles that require critical reading or creating a timeline
- Physical Items: Manipulation of physical items and documents to reveal hidden codes
What’s in the first episode? What’s really going on? Your first task will be to discover if there’s been a cover up, and who may be up to no good in Copper Cliffs.
Written by: Elinor Haney, Tatiana Ford, Erin Kwong, Ian Wood
Designed by: Krystle Alder
Game Design by: KC Chaney
Download the Companion App
This content is not visible in the editor
What Detectives Are Saying